Diamond Gold Korean Sheet Mask (Brightening + Moisturising)
- Brightening + Moisturising
- 1 x Mask Sheet
- Real Gold Dust
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Boosts anti-oxidants in your skin.
- Real extracts of Diamond and Pearl powder
- Diamond powder gently exfoliates skin.
- Pearl powder boosts one of the strongest anti-oxidants enzymes in our skin.
- Also boosts collagen regeneration to assist anti-ageing.
- Essential mask for a healthy and radiant complexion.
A luxurious moisturising Korean face mask made with gold, diamond and pearl powder to brighten your skin.
Inspired by Korean innovation, an ultra-thin fibre sheet designed to fit seamlessly on the face and enhance the moisture content within the mask leading to an increased absorption rate within the skin
A diamond has a luxurious and a feel good factor. Also there is the mental satisfaction that you have treated your skin with the best possible that is available. A diamond offers amazing effects to the skin, it works to treat dry and tanned skin, helps eliminate the abundance of blackheads, it helps regeneration of cellular life and boosts metabolic function. A diamond is not there just to sparkle on your finger as a ring but it could make your skin shine like never before.
The Diamond Gold mask from VITAMASQUES is the perfect detoxifier as it purifies by gentle exfoliation. Loaded with the benefits of diamond and gold, the mask has an ideal blend to maintain and retain healthy and beautiful looking skin. Using gold has become very popular nowadays, but the use and benefits were very well known to the Japanese, Egyptians and Romans since the beginning of human history.
Our gold powder mask works on skin making it hydrated and bright. You can reap the benefits of two luxurious ingredients in one of our best selling masks.
Made in South Korea.
Directions of use:
- Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your face mask.
- Remove the mask from the packaging and place it tightly on the face avoiding the eyes and lips.
- After 20 minutes, remove the sheet from the face and gently pat to let the remaining essence absorb into the skin.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water. Use with caution if you are highly sensitive to bandages or material with compressed moisture. Do not use the product on an exposed wound on the skin, areas of eczema or infection. If any symptoms or indication of the following issues arise, please discontinue use and talk to your dermatologist as it may aggravate the condition (rashes, swelling, itching, skin irritation)