Black Gold Korean Sheet Mask (Purifying + Detoxifying)
- Moisturising + Hydrating
- Real Gold Dust
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Boosts anti-oxidants in your skin.
- Real extracts of Bamboo Charcoal extract
- Purifies skin of toxins by absorbing into the mask.
- Leaves skin feeling cleansed and firm.
- Essential mask for a healthy and firm complexion.
A luxurious moisturising Korean face mask made with gold and rose extract to moisturise your skin.
Inspired by Korean innovation, an ultra-thin fibre sheet designed to fit seamlessly on the face and enhance the moisture content within the mask leading to an increased absorption rate within the skin.
A rare blend from VITAMASQUES, our Black Gold mask is specially put together for aiding your skin by absorbing impurities from it, and detoxifying due to the activated bamboo charcoal extracts. This helps your skin feel tighter, purified and less prone to breakouts.
The mask refines skin texture and will leave you with a delightful experience and calm your senses as you pamper yourself during your in-home spa treatment.
The earliest documented use of bamboo charcoal dates back to the Ming Dynasty. Chinese healers used “the black diamond” to formulate medicines and filter water for tea. The charcoal also “sweetened” the tea by infusing minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
Made in South Korea.
Directions of use:
- Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your face mask.
- Remove the mask from the packaging and place it tightly on the face avoiding the eyes and lips.
- After 20 minutes, remove the sheet from the face and gently pat to let the remaining essence absorb into the skin.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water. Use with caution if you are highly sensitive to bandages or material with compressed moisture. Do not use the product on an exposed wound on the skin, areas of eczema or infection. If any symptoms or indication of the following issues arise, please discontinue use and talk to your dermatologist as it may aggravate the condition (rashes, swelling, itching, skin irritation)