Aloe Vera Hydro Jelly 2-Step Korean Face Mask (Hydrating + Soothing)
- Hydrating + Soothing
- Real Aloe Vera extracts
- Great for very sensitive skin types
- 2-Step Mask -
- Step 1 Tear and Apply Serum
- Step 2 Tear and Apply Sheet Mask
- Helps fighting the signs of ageing, and lessen acne
A moisturising Korean 2 step face mask with an aloe vera hydro jelly to soothe and hydrate your skin.
Include this ultimate skin product in your daily skincare regime, to build a beautiful you, with super glowing and youthful skin. Our unique creamy aloe hydro jelly formula, which is non-dripping, provides an immediate cooling effect on your skin giving it a lasting, smooth and refreshed feel.
The pack uses Aloe from the aloe plant also known as the plant of immortality. Essential hormones, auxin and gibberellins, present in aloe provide healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce day to day wear and tear of your skin giving it the necessary restoration and regeneration.
Further, our mask contains a plethora of antioxidants including beta-carotene, Vitamin C that improves your skin’s natural firmness and overall health. We have designed this wonder gel for all age groups. Our Aloe Gel mask is designed to instantly optimize the skin’s tone, texture and hydration levels that is at its best even before you think about covering it with any sort of skincare products or makeup.
Made in South Korea.
Directions of use:
- Wash and cleanse your face in preparation of applying your mask
- Cut the top of the mask to pour the extra gel onto your face before sheet masking.
- Remove the mask from its packaging and place it tightly on the face avoiding the eyes and lips.
- After 20 minutes, remove the sheet from the face and gently pat your face to let the remaining essence absorb into the skin.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water. Use with caution if you are highly sensitive to bandages or material with compressed moisture. Do not use the product on an exposed wound on the skin, areas of eczema or infection. If any symptoms or indication of the following issues arise, please discontinue use and talk to your dermatologist as it may aggravate the condition (rashes, swelling, itching, skin irritation)